A Phase 1b, Dose Escalation Study to Determine the Recommended Phase 2 Dose of TAK-659 in Combination With Bendamustine (±Rituximab), Gemcitabine, Lenalidomide, or Ibrutinib for the Treatment of Patients With Advanced Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma After At Least 1 Prior Line of Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; TAK 659 (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 26 Apr 2019.
- 02 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 26 Apr 2019.
- 02 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.