An Open Label, Multi-center, Randomized, Parallel Group Phase II/III Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Insulin Tregopil (IN-105) Compared With Insulin Aspart in the Treatment of Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus on Stable Dose of Metformin and Insulin Glargine
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin tregopil (Primary) ; Insulin aspart
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biocon
- 06 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Dec 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 06 Sep 2017 According to a Biocon media release, the company has filed Clinical Trial Application with the Indian regulator (DCGI) for a Phase II/III study with Insulin Tregopil in type 2 diabetes.