A phase I/II study of intracerebroventricular administration of GC1123 for the treatment of neurocognitive decline associated with Hunter syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Idursulfase (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis II
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jan 2018 According to a GC Pharma media release, Green Cross Corporation rebrands itself to GC Pharma.
- 09 Nov 2016 New trial record
- 25 Oct 2016 According to a Green Cross Corporation media release, the National Center for Child Health and Development (NCCHD) in Japan has initiated this study and the principal investigator is Torayuki Okuyama M.D., Director of Clinical Laboratory Medicine at NCCHD.