A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study With Upadacitinib (ABT-494) in Subjects From China and Selected Countries With Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have Had an Inadequate Response to Conventional Synthetic Disease-Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (csDMARDs)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Upadacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 28 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 5 May 2020 to 25 Jun 2020.
- 18 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 450 to 322.