Safety and Proof of Principle Study of ATX-GD-59 in Male and Female Subjects With Graves' Disease Not Currently Treated With Anti-thyroid Therapy: An Open Label Study, With an Upward Titration Over Five Dose Levels Administered by Intradermal Injection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ATX-GD 59 (Primary)
- Indications Graves' disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Apitope Technology
- 16 Apr 2018 According to an Apitope Technology media release, company has announced positive results from this trial.This study met the primary endpoint to assess the safety and tolerability of ATX-GD-59 in 12 patients with Graves' disease.
- 19 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 May 2018.