A Phase 2, Open-Label Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of 12 Weeks of the Combination Regimen of MK-3682 + Ruzasvir in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Genotype 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ruzasvir (Primary) ; Uprifosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C-BREEZE 2
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jan 2018 This trial has been completed in Spain.
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Dec 2017 to 27 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History