ENSIGN: Phase II Window of Opportunity Trial of Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy and In Situ Gene Therapy Followed by Nivolumab in Metastatic Squamous or Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma and Metastatic Uveal Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aglatimagene besadenovec (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Valaciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENSIGN
- 08 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 29 to 25.
- 05 Apr 2017 Trial design presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 15 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.