Phase Ib Study of Weekly Cyclophosphamide-Bortezomib-Dexamethasone (CyBorD) With Daratumumab (DARA) in Transplant Eligible Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma (MM): "The CyBorD-DARA Study"
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Daratumumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CyBorD-Dara
- 27 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 27 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.