A Multiple-Site, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose (SAD) Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Inhaled SNSP113 in Healthy Male Subjects (Part A) and Subjects With Stable Cystic Fibrosis (Part B)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SYGN 113 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Synspira
- 23 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to successful completion of Part A. Company decision to end early.
- 03 Jan 2018 According to a Synspira media release, the phase Ia portion of this trial in healthy volunteers has been completed, and it will advance into stable CF patients in 2018.
- 18 Oct 2017 According to a Synspira media release, first patient has been dosed.