A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study To Evaluate The Safety, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Intravenous Pf-06747143, Administered As Single Agent Or In Combination With Standard Chemotherapy In Adult Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6747143 (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 28 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 11 Feb 2020 to 1 May 2020.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Feb 2020 to 1 May 2020.