A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study of a Single Dose of S-033188 (Baloxavir Marboxil) Compared With Placebo or Oseltamivir 75 mg Twice Daily for 5 Days in Otherwise Healthy Patients With Influenza
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Baloxavir-marboxil (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPSTONE 1
- Sponsors Shionogi
- 23 Feb 2018 According to a Shionogi media release, based on the results from this study , XOFLUZATM (baloxavir marboxil) tablets 10mg/20mg has been approved in Japan by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare for the treatment of Influenza Types A and B.
- 08 Oct 2017 Results assessing clinical and virologic outcomes of S-033188 compared with placebo by measuring the time to alleviation of symptoms in patients with uncomplicated influenza virus infection, were presented at the IDWeek 2017.
- 05 Oct 2017 Results presented in a Shionogi Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History