A retrospective, head to head comparison study for thromboembolic stroke, intracranial hemorrhage (ICH), major extracranial bleeding including and mortality in elderly patients treated with dabigatran and rivaroxaban for nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation .
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Dabigatran etexilate
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Nov 2016 Status changed to completed.
- 15 Nov 2016 New trial record
- 03 Oct 2016 Primary end point (Thromboembolic stroke) has not been met.