A Master Protocol for Biomarker-Based Treatment of AML (The Beat AML Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; BI 836858 (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Daunorubicin (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary) ; Enasidenib (Primary) ; Entospletinib (Primary) ; Gilteritinib (Primary) ; Ivosidenib (Primary) ; Pevonedistat (Primary) ; Samalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms The Beat AML Trial
- 21 Mar 2018 According to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society media release, there are 10 active treatment arms, as one arm is for patients who don't have one of the identified genetic markers in the trial, and several of the companies' drugs are in more than one arm.
- 21 Mar 2018 According to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society media release, more than 200 patients have been enrolled in the trial till date. Huntsman Cancer Institute at University of Utah has joined in the trial this month and Four additional centres are expected to join in the coming months
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=239) assessing clinical outcomes for older patients with previously untreated mIDH2 AML who received enasidenib monotherapy in the AG221-C-001 study, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.