A Phase 2, Two-Part (Open-Label Followed by Double-Blind) Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of SAGE-217 in the Treatment of Adult Subjects With Moderate to Severe Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SAGE 217 (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sage Therapeutics
- 17 Apr 2018 According to a SAGE Therapeutics media release, results from this study will be presented at the North American Society for Psychosocial Obstetrics and Gynecology (NASPOG) 2018.
- 07 Feb 2018 According to a Sage Therapeutics media release, detailed results of this trial will be presented at an upcoming medical meeting.
- 07 Feb 2018 According to a Sage Therapeutics media release, companyreceives FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for SAGE-217 for the Treatment of Major Depressive Disorder.This regulatory decision was based on positive results from this study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History