A Phase 2A, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple-dose Escalation Study to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Intravenously Administered Ganaxolone in Women With Postpartum Depression
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ganaxolone (Primary)
- Indications Postnatal depression
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Magnolia
- Sponsors Marinus Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Aug 2018 According to a Marinus Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment is expected to complete in the third quarter 2018 and expects top-line data in fourth quarter 2018.
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a Marinus Pharmaceuticals media release, Company has increased targeted enrollment in this study.This increase in study scope and the corresponding forecast for patient recruitment have extended our expected timing for completion of the first part to the third quarter of 2018.
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a Marinus Pharmaceuticals media release, data is expected third quarter 2018.