A Phase 2A, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple-dose Escalation Study to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Intravenously Administered Ganaxolone in Women With Postpartum Depression
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ganaxolone (Primary)
- Indications Postnatal depression
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Magnolia
- Sponsors Marinus Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a Marinus Pharmaceuticals media release, Company has increased targeted enrollment in this study.This increase in study scope and the corresponding forecast for patient recruitment have extended our expected timing for completion of the first part to the third quarter of 2018.
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a Marinus Pharmaceuticals media release, data is expected third quarter 2018.
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 60.