A Phase 2, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Autologous Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (LN-145) for the Treatment of Patients With Recurrent and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs LN 145 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Iovance Biotherapeutics
- 24 Jan 2018 Preliminary results from the study presented in an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release.
- 13 Dec 2017 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, the company anticipates reporting early data from this study in 2018.
- 13 Dec 2017 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, the company has amended the protocol so that newly enrolled patients can be treated using TIL produced from the Gen 2 manufacturing process.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History