An Open-label, Sequential, Ascending, Repeated Dose-finding Study of Sarilumab, Administered with Subcutaneous (SC) Injection, in Children and Adolescents, Aged 1 to 17 Years, with Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (sJIA), Followed by an Extension Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sarilumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 11 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended in order to optimize the study design and procedures, sponsors have decided to amend the current protocol before initiating the patient recruitment
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 aug 2023 to 1 Aug 2023.
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2023.