An Open-label, Sequential, Ascending, Repeated Dose-finding Study of Sarilumab, Administered with Subcutaneous (SC) Injection, in Children and Adolescents, Aged 1 to 17 Years, with Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (sJIA), Followed by an Extension Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sarilumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 08 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2023 to 1 Apr 2022.
- 08 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2023 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 03 May 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 72.