A Randomized, Controlled Double-blind Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Voclosporin (23.7 mg Twice Daily) With Placebo in Achieving Renal Response in Subjects With Active Lupus Nephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Voclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Lupus nephritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AURORA
- Sponsors Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Mar 2018 According to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is on track to complete enrollment in Q4 2018.As of now, the company have 201 clinical trial sites activated and able to enroll patients around the globe.
- 15 Jan 2018 New source identified and integrated (JapicCTI183821; Japan Pharmaceutical Information Center - Clinical Trials Information).
- 14 Nov 2017 According to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release, for New Drug Application (NDA) process, the first module will be submitted in the second half of 2018.