A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Dose Regimens (Intravenous/Subcutaneous and Subcutaneous) of TEV-48125 Versus Placebo for the Prevention of Chronic Cluster Headache
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fremanezumab (Primary) ; Fremanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Cluster headache
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Oct 2018 to 6 Nov 2018.
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Sep 2018 to 9 Oct 2018.
- 13 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 171 to 300.