A Phase I/II, Open-label, Dose-Escalating Study With a Proof of Concept Cohort to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of ARGX-110 in Combination With Azacytidine in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or High Risk Myelodysplatic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ARGX 110 (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors argenx
- 01 Mar 2018 According to an argenx media release, the Company amended this trial protocol to add a 20mg/kg dose cohort to the dose escalation to best inform the recommended dose for a Phase II study.
- 01 Mar 2018 According to an argenx media release, data from this trial was presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting (December, 2017).
- 01 Mar 2018 According to an argenx media release, Company expects to report full data from this trial by the end of 2018.