A Placebo-Controlled, Single-Blind, Single-Center Phase 1 Study in Normal Healthy Volunteers and Open-Label Multi-Center Study in Patients With Primary Hyperoxaluria to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single Ascending Doses of DCR-PHXC Solution for Injection (Subcutaneous Use)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DCR PHXC (Primary)
- Indications Primary hyperoxaluria
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Acronyms PHYOX
- Sponsors Dicerna Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Mar 2018 According to a Dicerna Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to dose the first patient with PH in the second quarter of 2018 anticipates proof-of-concept (POC) data in the second half of 2018.
- 08 Mar 2018 According to a Dicerna Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has submitted CTAs in Germany, France and the Netherlands, and anticipates additional CTAs in other European countries later this year 2018.
- 07 Dec 2017 According to a Dicerna Pharmaceuticals media release, the company today announced the dosing of the first human in this trial and expects to dose the first patient in Group B (in patients with PH) in the first quarter of 2018.