A Phase 1, Two-part, Open-label, Randomized, Exploratory and Single Ascending Dose, Parallel Arm Trial to Determine the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Brexpiprazole Long-acting Injectable Administered Subcutaneously or Intramuscularly in Adult Subjects With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary) ; Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 12 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Nov 2016 New trial record