Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study of ZGN-1061 in Overweight and Obese Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus to Evaluate Glycemic Control, Safety, and Tolerability Over 12 Weeks
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ZGN 1061 (Primary)
- Indications Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Zafgen
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a Zafgen, Inc. media release, based on the confidence instilled by the safety and tolerability results of this interim analysis, Zafgen has opted to explore the higher end of the therapeutic range of ZGN-1061 by adding a 1.8 mg dose arm to the trial. Results including the additional arm are expected in early 2019.
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a Zafgen, Inc. media release, results of interim efficacy analysis (n=57 at 8 weeks) were announced.
- 05 Jan 2018 According to a Zafgen media release, topline data are expected mid-year 2018.