Phase 2, open-label, single-arm study of Quizartinib (AC220) monotherapy in Japanese patients with FLT3-ITD positive refractory or relapsed acute myeloid leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Quizartinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 20 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Nov 2016 New trial record