Trial of CTX 1301 (Dexmethylphenidate) for the treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmethylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- 16 Jan 2018 According to a Cingulate Therapeutics media release, results from this trial were presented at the 2018 American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders (APSARD) Annual Meeting.
- 15 Jan 2018 Results presented in a Cingulate Therapeutics media release.
- 10 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Cingulate Therapeutics media release.