A 12-Week, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Relationship Between Use of Albuterol eMDPI, an Inhaled Short-Acting Beta Agonist "Rescue" Agent With an eModule, and Exacerbations in Patients (18 Years of Age or Older) With Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Salbutamol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 22 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2018 to 5 Mar 2018.