A phase I study of the safety, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of intravenously administered APG-1252 in patients with small cell lung cancer (SCLC) or other solid tumors
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APG 1252 (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms APG-1252-AU-001
- Sponsors Jiangsu Ascentage Pharma
- 12 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Feb 2019 to 29 Feb 2020.
- 12 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 22 Jan 2018.
- 24 Nov 2016 New trial record