A Phase 2, Multi-site, Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle-controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Squaric Acid Dibutyl Ester (SADBE) in Subjects With Recurrent Herpes Labialis - Single Versus Two-dose Arm Application
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Squaric acid dibutylester (Primary)
- Indications Herpes labialis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Squarex
- 19 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 19 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 19 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.