A 24-Week, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Efficacy and Safety Study of 80 mg TEV-45478 Once Daily as Treatment in Adult Patients With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Who Also Have Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus - GN
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TEV 45478 (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NASH
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 28 Feb 2018.
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 31 Jan 2018.
- 02 Jan 2018 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment.