A Phase 2/3 Trial of the Efficacy and Safety of Bardoxolone Methyl in Patients With Alport Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bardoxolone methyl (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary nephritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARDINAL
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Apr 2018 Results published in the Reata Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 Mar 2018 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, phase III data is anticipated in the second half of 2019.
- 27 Feb 2018 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, the Company expects to report the week 52 retained benefit analysis from this study in the third quarter of 2018. Full approval can be supported by a retained benefit at 104 weeks following a second 4-week drug withdrawal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History