A Phase 1 Study of SY-1365, a Selective CDK7 Inhibitor, in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SY 1365 (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Syros Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Mar 2018 Syros plans to open expansion cohorts in mid-2018 in this trial, as reported in a media release. The Company also plans to add an expansion cohort evaluating SY-1365 in combination with fulvestrant in HR-positive metastatic breast cancer patients who progress after treatment with a CDK4/6 inhibitor plus an aromatase inhibitor. Data from from the dose escalation portion of this trial expected in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to a Syros Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 36th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference 2018. Clinical data will be reported in second half of 2018. The company expects to open Expansion Cohorts of the trial in mid-2018.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a Syros Pharmaceuticals media release, trial design has been presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress.