A Phase II Study of Poziotinib in EGFR Exon 20 Mutant Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and HER2 Exon 20 Mutant NSCLC
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Poziotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Apr 2018 According to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release, at this point, the original cohort of 30 EGFR patients is fully enrolled and the expanded cohort of 20 patients is nearing the completion of enrollment. As enrollment in this study nears completion, patient enrolling will begin soon in the ongoing Spectrums multicenter Phase 2 study (NCT03318939).
- 10 Apr 2018 According to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release, the comprehensive data from this study will be presented at a major medical meeting later this year.
- 10 Apr 2018 Updated data based on longer follow-up from this trial in patients with EGFR Exon 20 mutant non-small cell lung cancer, presented in a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History