A Phase 1 Single Center, Non-randomized Study Evaluating Safety and Efficacy of Anti-CD19 Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (C-CAR011) Treatment in Subjects With Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti CD19 chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy Cellular Biomedicine Group (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CARD-1
- Sponsors Cellular Biomedicine Group
- 01 Dec 2016 New trial record
- 29 Nov 2016 According to Cellular Biomedicine media release, final data expected to be available in the second half of 2017.
- 29 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per Cellular Biomedicine media release.