A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy of RA101495 in Subjects With Generalized Myasthenia Gravis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RA 101495 (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ra Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Mar 2018 Design of this trial will be presented at the 70th Annual American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Meeting 2018, according to a Ra Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 21 Dec 2017 According to a Ra Pharmaceuticals media release, all patients will have the opportunity to receive RA101495 SC in a long-term extension study.
- 21 Dec 2017 According to a Ra Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has initiated dosing in the trial and topline data is expected in the first half of 2019.