A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy of RA101495 in Subjects With Generalized Myasthenia Gravis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RA 101495 (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ra Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jun 2018 Design of this trial will be presented at the 4th Congress of the European Academy of Neurology (EAN), according to Ra Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 05 Jun 2018 According to a Ra Pharmaceuticals media release, 19 patients (over 50% of target enrolment) have been recruited to date.
- 09 May 2018 According to a Ra Pharmaceuticals media release, fourteen patients have been dosed.