AR101 Trial in Europe Measuring Oral Immunotherapy Success in Peanut Allergic Children (ARTEMIS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AR 101 (Primary)
- Indications Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARTEMIS
- Sponsors Aimmune Therapeutics
- 12 Mar 2018 According to an Aimmune Therapeutics media release, data will be available in 1H 2019.
- 07 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Feb 2018 According to an Aimmune Therapeutics media release, Prof. George du Toit, M.B., B.Ch., (a Professor of Paediatric Allergy at Kings College London, Guys and St. Thomas NHS Foundation Trust) who is now the member of Scientific Advisory Board of the Aimmune Therapeutics, is a principal investigator for this trial.