An Intermediate Expanded Access Program (EAP) evaluating short-term access to migalastat for patients who are on enzyme replacement therapy and meet EAP requirements.
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Migalastat (Primary)
- Indications Fabry's disease
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2016 New trial record
- 28 Nov 2016 According to an Amicus Therapeutics media release, this trial will generate additional data which will support regulatory approval of migalastat for Fabry disease in the USA.
- 28 Nov 2016 According to an Amicus Therapeutics media release, this program expected to initiate in 2017.