A Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Pilot Study of Dimethyl Fumarate (DMF) in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Associated With Systemic Sclerosis (SSc-PAH): The Effect of DMF on Clinical Disease and Biomarkers of Oxidative Stress.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 May 2020.
- 03 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated