A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Switching From Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (TDF) 300 mg QD to Tenofovir Alafenamide (TAF) 25mg QD in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis B Who Are Virologically Suppressed
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 01 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 24 Jan 2017 Primary end point time frame has changed from week 24 to week 48.