A Prospective, Randomized, Open Label, Multi-center Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Apixaban Versus Vitamin K Antagonist or LMWH in Pediatric Subjects With Congenital or Acquired Heart Disease Requiring Chronic Anticoagulation for Thromboembolism Prevention
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium; Low molecular weight heparins; Warfarin
- Indications Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 12 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Sep 2020 to 30 Sep 2021.
- 12 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2020 to 1 Oct 2021.
- 02 Aug 2017 This study has been suspended in Austria as per European Clinical Trials Database record.