A Phase 1b/2 Study of GS-5829 in Combination With Fulvestrant or Exemestane in Subjects With Advanced Estrogen Receptor Positive, HER2 Negative-Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GS 5829 (Primary) ; Exemestane; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 20 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 May 2017 Treatment arms has been decreases from 6 to 4. Patients number also decreases.
- 22 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 150.