A Phase 2, Open-label, 2-arm, Response Rate Study Of Talazoparib In Men With Dna Repair Defects And Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Who Previously Received Taxane-based Chemotherapy And Progressed On At Least 1 Novel Hormonal Agent (Enzalutamide And/or Abiraterone Acetate/Prednisone)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Talazoparib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medivation; Pfizer
- 12 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 100.
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 3 Sep 2021 to 3 Mar 2022.
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Sep 2019 to 2 Aug 2019.