Phase 1/2 Safety, Pharmacokinetic, and Antitumor Activity Study of G1T38 in Combination With Fulvestrant in Patients With Hormone Receptor-Positive, HER2-Negative Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer After Endocrine Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary) ; G1T 38 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors G1 Therapeutics
- 05 Jun 2018 Preliminary (n=24) phase 1b results, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2018 According to a G1 Therapeutics media release, the company expects to enrol 30 participants in the Phase 2 expansion by the end of 2018, with data reading out in 2019.
- 02 Jun 2018 Interim results (n=33; cut-off date 1 May 2018) presented in a G1 Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History