A Phase 3, Randomised, Rater-Blinded, Multi-Centre Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of WTX101 Administered for 48 Weeks Versus Standard of Care in Wilson Disease Subjects Aged 18 and Older With an Extension Phase of up to 60 Months
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bis-choline tetrathiomolybdate (Primary)
- Indications Hepatolenticular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOCUS
- Sponsors Wilson Therapeutics
- 19 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Feb 2018 According the Wilson Therapeutics media release, first patient has been enrolled in this study.
- 10 Dec 2016 According to Wilson Therapeutics media release, company is planning to initiate the study in 2017.