A Phase 2 Trial of Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab in Men With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 650
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 16 Dec 2018.
- 21 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.