A Phase 1 Study of CDX-1140, a Fully Human Agonist Anti-CD40 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CDX 1140 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celldex Therapeutics Inc
- 30 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Celldex Therapeutics media release.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to Celldex Therapeutics media release, this study is anticipated to open to enrollment by year-end 2017.
- 31 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.