The UK plasma based Molecular profiling of Advanced breast cancer to inform Therapeutic Choices (plasmaMATCH) Trial: A multiple parallel cohort, open-label, multi-centre phase IIa clinical trial aiming to provide proof of principle efficacy for designated targeted therapies in patients with advanced breast cancer where the targetable mutation is identified through ctDNA screening
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5363 (Primary) ; Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Neratinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms plasmaMATCH
- 15 Jun 2017 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: NCT03182634).
- 13 Dec 2016 New trial record
- 07 Dec 2016 Status has been changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.