A Phase III, Open Label, Randomized Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Olaparib (Lynparza™) Versus Enzalutamide or Abiraterone Acetate in Men With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Who Have Failed Prior Treatment With a New Hormonal Agent and Have Homologous Recombination Repair Gene Mutations (PROfound)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Enzalutamide; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROfound Study
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 25 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Jun 2019 to 20 Mar 2020.
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Jan 2020 to 6 Jun 2019.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology